Monday, August 22

Stuck in a digital state of mind

Ahh it feels great to be back into the internet 'verse. There has been of activity in my world.
I moved to Omaha, NE.
I'm working at P. F Changs.
My sister Mj came to visit for a few weeks.
I've been married for one year (Aug 22 which is today)
And my Aunt Shirley died today...

But I'm not going to let that stop me. Oh no.
I'm back and ready for action!
I've been quite lyrical this last week, I've written three complete songs and I've got one still cooking and a little rap thing I did randomly.
In the coming posts to come I will be posting some of my many inspirations. Not that many of you out there actually read this but I think it's nice to at least have something to come back to. And who knows who might actually see some of the stuff I post ;)


No comments: