Monday, February 7

Being Human

Though I'm still unsure about my life and the master plan that is behind it. I know that it doesn't involve me denying who I am, or having someone tell me who I should be. I just know, if I think about it to much, whether it be God, the meaning of life, heaven, hell, science, or history, what I do or who I choose do it with has no effect on what you do. It is my own conscience decision. There is no voice or person who can bring me down into their hell. We create "hell" for ourselves. We already have enough to worry about, then to worry about someone else's life. However, we learn not just by our mistakes, but by others mistakes. And in return, it is our triumph that will give us hope and others hope; breaking the cycle of evil. We may not be left with the whole story but at least we can make it feel just a little be grander. Good Night Everyone!

No comments: